Track the fleet you have hired
Any business which owns some vehicles, such as transport company, courier service or logistics business needs tracking system and web application for the providing better services to the customers.
The performance and Accuracy of the working people plays a major role in gaining more profit in the business. With the rapid increase in man and materials transportation, the competitive scenario increased among fleet business owners. With the raising of fuel prices, it is important to manage the fuel consumption for maintaining profitability.
It is also a very important for any service providers to grab the needs of the vendors and attract more users towards them.
The system needs to be such that all needed information about the services is available to the users and modifiable according to the needs. The web application of service providers is the main source of interaction with the visitors and customers, it should be designed such to fulfill the needs of the customers and assure them to achieve their targets without delay.
Normally for any inquiry or quotation of services for transportation, the user needs to contact the particular company or send the inquiries.
By applying predictive analytics and business intelligence concepts to increase the performance of vehicle tracking system
Due to which it becomes time-consuming task to survey each service providers. Instead of that the customers could get overall cost of the particular delivery charges on the website without sending inquiries and messages and wait for the reply from the service station.
Track Anything System is a GPS based offline android application, and also web application which can be used on Desktop, Laptop, tablets etc. Using this system the user can track the location of the target users and visualize positions on a map of the web application.
The objectives of this research are:
1. Track the location of the users.
2. Easy Interaction to the customers and visitors and gain more benefits.
3. Boost the fleet performance of fleet business owners and productivity.
4. Manage budget and increase profitability.
Prediction of expected time required for the achieving the service from the particular kilometer value is required for the manager to decide the service order. The data considered are the historical timings taken by the drivers for traveling to the destination according to kilometers. Fuel Consumption calculation implemented on tracking data which includes the fuel consumed according to a kilometer and considering the mileage of the vehicles (heavy vehicle). Further from prediction manager is benefited by the particular fuel required value for target kilometers. Using which the fuel budget can be managed and unwanted wasting of the fuel can be avoided.
Features of T-57 device using 9trax fleet tracking web Application
- Login: Login function for the registered users.
- Showing alerts: Shows the traffic details, accidental zone and road diversions or under constructed road details etc.
- Add places: User can define places like office, source, destination etc.
- Raising panic for target: If vehicle driver is going off track or far from destination then a notification will be forward to a driver.
- Status info: : The receiver can get the information about the vehicle stopped, remaining time and path left to achieve the target.
- On boarding: The ability to download, install and register the new user supported by appropriate in-app activation communications.
- Tracking: At a time three registered members can be tracked on a map from fixed source and the safe and unsafe zone can be created for each target.
- Share App: Share the Application using the social network, email, SMS etc.
- Notifications: Notifications need to be generated for Speed, Arrival and departure time, zone alerts etc.
- SMS alert: Single click GPS location of the user.
- SOS Button: Dedicate SOS button for emergencies.
Download Detailed Reports
The web dashboard gives a detailed report of the users’ attendance records. The reporting heads can view and download the attendance data of individual users for a select date range.